Flash recargable EX600 godox 399euro
Beautydish 41cm elinchrom 89 euro
total price 488euro
Epa and the text-ing and facebook-ing Voice Activated Lightstand, originally uploaded by ted adnan.
Epa and the text-ing and facebook-ing Voice Activated Lightstand
Epa modelled for a photography outing held in Barebone Studio in Saujana Impian Malaysia recently. The session was cut short by a sudden drizzle
Nikon SB-900 with umbrella as main, ‘bare headed’ Nikon SB-800 as hair/keylight, SU-4 mode.
The Nikon SB-900 triggered via a Pocket Wizard radio triggering thingies
The VALs can multitask like crazy, positioning the lights and text and facebook-ing at the same time whoah!
Item No.: TR-332 / Type: TR-332
Product Info.: TR-332(Flash gun TTL Trigger for Canon)
1. TR-332 is using FSK 2.4GHz frequency channel, 15 selectable channels.
2. Operating distance range is 65m or above.
3. The display is protected by coating; it’s not easy to get scratch.
4. LCD is showing “Channel” , “battery life” and “function mode” .
5. Multi-control is available.
6. Through the camera to adjust the parameter of the flashgun.
7. Compatible with all Canon EOS cameras .
8. Compatible with Canon flash gun such as 580EXII，430EXII and studio light.
9. Support all of the shutter speed, up to 1/8000 sec.
10. Available to use on the studio light through PC socket .
11. Transmitter stand-by time : 1000 hours above (CR 2 lithium battery).
12. Receiver stand-by time: 500 hours above (CR 2 lithium battery).
State of the Ringflash market Ver 02: Hensel, Profoto, Elinchrom, Bowens, Broncolor, Alienbees, Orbis, Rayflash, Gopro, CoCo, Horusbennu
★ See full size in flickr -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/publish9/4162010951/
This version added 3 cheap Ringflash adapter
- GoPro O Flash TTL Ring Light
- COCO Ringflash Adapter
- Horusbennu Portable Ringflash Adapter
- Orbis Ringflash Adapter : $199.90
- Rayflash Ringflash adapter $199.95
- GoPro O Flash TTL Ring Light $79.99
- COCO Ringflash Adapter $49.95
- Horusbennu Portable Ringflash Adapter $40.75
Tutorial video on Nikon s CLS for the SB-600/SB-800 Speedlights
This tutoria video teaches you the basics about how to use the flash/speedlight and its exterior controls (tilt / pan for bounce) and interior controls (flash modes) and a lot of demonstration animations. It is written in PLAIN english to help people to understand what a flash have to offer. Yes, you still need to read the user’s manual for detailed instructions and references. Enjoy!
Music: Autumn Leaves by John Coltrane
Note: Sorry for the errors in the video about panning, 22.5º is actually 45º, 45º is actually 90º, and 90º is actually 180º.
TTL vs ETTL compare| Canon 580EXii / 430 EXii Speedlite
- This is a short video which explains the concepts of TTL and ETTL flash metering systems. Flash photography can be extremely tricky, so I made this video in hopes it would help you learn what TTL and ETTL are and how they are different. Its just one of many lessons from my new DVD: Canon 580 EXII \ 430EXII Speedlite Crash Course. Over 3.5 hours of awesome lessons.
It can be ordered from the following link: http://www.michaelthemaven.com